OLDFOCKS

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the nursing home, you old fock!

#1 2020-05-08 01:34:39

Lucy Lancelot

nike air flight

ÿþShout out to Nike for utilizing Tech Fleece on their sneakersAnother Nike nike hypervenom phantom model that I had never owned. The retail price of the Nike Flyknit Racer  has always been one of the main reasons I never got to owning a pair, but I finally gave in and picked up the most versatile colorway they had to offer this year. The Oreo 2.0 is as clean as it gets, man! I love its low-profile look and the colorway is perfect. Definitely worthy enough to be #8 on the list.I missed out on the Nike Flyknit Racer Multicolor 2.0 this year, but little did I know that I would find a women s sneaker that I would love just as much.

There s no rule against men wearing women s sneakers (what? women wear men s shoes all the time), so once I saw the  WMNS Nike Flyknit Zoom Agility on-feet, I knew I needed to get nike force a pair. Beautiful pair of Nike Flyknits that deserve the #7 spot on my top 10.Never in a million years did I think I would ever buy a Nike Kobe sneaker. To be more specific, never did I think I would design a Nike Kobe sneaker on NIKEiD. Once I found nike free trainer v7 that that this was going to be Kobe s last year in the NBA, I knew I had to pay my respects to one of the players I hated the most growing up.

I let bygones be bygones and created my first ever NIKEiD sneaker, the Nike Kobe 10 Elite Low you see above. I hate to admit it, but it s a beautiful looking sneaker that deserved number 3 on the list. Thank you Kobe, you re the man.Consider making a donation of an older pair of shoes you may rarely wear . Or maybe that hoodie that doesn t quite fit nike presto fly you any more. Or maybe some of those Nike or Under Amour tees and polos which haven t seen the light of day in years.

While I love Nike , I can (admittedly) be a bit of a  sneaker snob when it comes to quality. Don t get me wrong, I wear more than my share of standard Nike product despite commonly wishing for better materials. On the other hand, I have a lot of sneakers (including some I ve wildly overpaid for) simply because of beautiful construction or noteworthy materials. This NikeLab Dunk Lux SP is far and away the best quality Nike product I have owned in over a decade. The leather selection is beautiful (and smells like heaven) and the craftsmanship is meticulous.

What releases did Nike really give us of the Air Max 90 aside from the seasonal colorways that they give us every year? The only colorways that truly stand out to me are the Cork, OG Infrared and Velvet. That s it. Or what about when did they did it again last year with the release of the  Bleached Denim colorway? Those two collaborations are two of the greatest Air Max 90s ever created and the crazy thing is nike air max invigor that they weren t created to commemorate or celebrate any special milestone or anniversary.

Maybe the reasoning behind their disappointing 25th anniversary releases is the fact that Nike feels that they don t have to try as hard anymore. I mean they know that we re gonna buy any colorway that they release anyway, so why give us something to get truly excited for that will go head to head against the growing competition of runners from other brands? Brands like New Balance, Asics, and Saucony are constantly releasing impressive collaborations which is part of the reason that runners are growing in popularity.

Board footer